- Illangasekare, M., Sanchez, G., Nickles, T., Yarus, M. Aminoacyl-RNA Synthesis Catalyzed by an RNA. Science 267, 643–647 (1995)
- Kumar, R. K. & Yarus, M. RNA-catalyzed amino acid activation. Biochemistry 40, 6998–7004 (2001)
- Francklyn C, Schimmel, P. Enzymatic aminoacylation of an eight-base-pair microhelix with histidine. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 87: 8655–8659 (1990)
- Dreher, T. W. Role of tRNA-like structures in controlling plant virus replication. Virus Res. 139: 217–229 (2009)
- Lehmann, J. Reichel, A., Buguin, A, Libchaber, A. Efficiency of a self-aminoacylating ribozyme: effect of the length and base-composition of its 3’ extension. RNA 13: 1191–1197 (2007)
BIO Web of Conferences
Volume 2, 2014EPOV 2012: From Planets to Life – Colloquium of the CNRS Interdisciplinary Initiative “Planetary Environments and Origins of Life”
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||RNA World, Metabolisms Diversity and Complexification|
|Published online||18 February 2014|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.