- A.De Rosis, A.Barbaresi, D.Torreggiani, B.Stefano, P.Tassinari, Numerical simulations of the airflows in a wine-aging room: A lattice Boltzmann-Immersed Boundary study. Comput. Electron. Agric. 109, 261–270 (2014) [CrossRef]
- M.Bhutta, N.Hayat, M.Bashir, A.Khan, K.Ahmad, S.Khan, CFD applications in various heat exchangers design: A review. Appl. Therm. Eng. 32, 1–12 (2012) [CrossRef]
- T.Norton, D.Sun, Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)- an effective and efficient design and analysis tool for the food industry: a review. Trends Food Sci. Tech. 17, 600–620 (2006) [CrossRef]
- X.Jing, Q.Xiaohua, X.Shiqiong, Numerical simu- lation and verification of airflow in cold-store. Transactions of Chinese Soc. Agric. Eng. 2, 4 (2005)
- M.Kraume, Mischen und Rühren. Wiley-VCH, Berlin (2005)
- J.Joshi, N.Nere, CRane, BNMurthy, CMathpati, A.Patwardhan, V.Ranade, CFD simulation of stirred tanks: Comparison of turbulence models (Part II: Axial flow impellers, multiple impellers and multiphase dispersions). Can. J. Chem. Eng. 89, 754–816 (2011) [CrossRef]
- V.Bergeaud, V.Lefebvre, SALOME. A software inte- gration platform for multi-physics, pre-processing and visualisation. Proceedings: Joint international conference on supercomputing in nuclear applica- tions and Monte Carlo (2010)
- OpenFOAM Foundation. OpenFOAM User Guide Version 2.3.1. OpenFOAM Foundation (2014), http://www.openfoam.org/.
- U.Ayachit, The ParaView Guide: A Parallel Visualization Application. Kitware Inc., New York (2015)
- B.M.Adams, M.S.Ebeida, M.S.Eldred, J.D.Jakeman, L.P.Swiler, A.Stephens, D.M.Vigil, T.M.Wildey, Sandia Technical Report 2014-4633. Sandia National Laboratories, New Mexico (2014)
- M.Günther, K.Velten, Mathematische Modellbildung. und Simulation. Wiley-VCH, Berlin (2014)
- B.Blocken. (2015). Computational Fluid Dynamics for urban physics: Importance, scales, possibilities, limitations and ten tips and tricks towards accurate and reliable simulations. Build. Environ. [in press] doi: 10.1016/j.buildenv.2015.02.015.
BIO Web of Conferences
Volume 5, 201538th World Congress of Vine and Wine (Part 1)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||01 July 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.