- World Health Organisation, Status Report on Alcohol and Health in 35 European Countries (2013).
- De Almeida, A.R., New Challenges For The Wine Legislation: Allergens, Ingredients. Nutritional Declaration And Gmo—A Jurisprudence Approach. Bulletin De L’oiv 86 (986-88), 171–180 (2013).
- Battaglene, T., An analysis of ingredient and nutritional labeling for wine. In BIO Web of Conferences 3, 03006. EDP Sciences. (2014). [CrossRef]
- Grunert, K.G. and Wills, J.M., A review of European research on consumer response to nutrition information on food labels. Journal of Public Health 15 5, 385–399 (2007). [CrossRef]
- Golan, E., Kuchler, F., Mitchell, L., Greene, C. and Jessup, A., Economics of food labeling. Journal of Consumer Policy 24 2, 117–184 (2001). [CrossRef]
- Loureiro, M.L., Gracia, A. and Nayga, R.M., Do consumers value nutritional labels?. European Review of Agricultural Economics 33 2, 249–268 (2006). [CrossRef]
- Lockshin, L.S., Spawton, A.L. and Macintosh, G., Using Product, Brand, and Purchasing Involvement for Retail Segmentation. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 4 3, 171–183 (1997). [CrossRef]
- Thomas, A. and Pickering, G., X-it: Gen-X and older wine drinker comparisons in New Zealand. International Journal of Wine Marketing 17 2, 30–48 (2005). [CrossRef]
- Kypri, K., McManus, A., Howat, P.M., Maycock, B.R., Hallett, J.D and Chikritzhs, T.N, Ingredient and nutrition information labelling of alcoholic beverages: do consumers want it?. Medical Journal of Australia 187 11, 669–669 (2007).
- Bui, M., Burton, S., Howlett, E. and Kozup, J., What am I drinking?. The effects of serving facts information on alcohol beverage containers, Journal of Consumer Affairs 42 1, 81–99 (2008).
- Wright, C.A., Bruhn, C.M., Heymann, H. and Bamforth, C.W., Beer and wine consumers’ perceptions of the nutritional value of alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages. Journal of food science 73 1, H8–H11 (2008). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Thomson, L.M., Vandenberg, B. and Fitzgerald, J.L., An exploratory study of drinkers views of health information and warning labels on alcohol containers. Drug and alcohol review 31 2, 240–247 (2012). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Caswell, J.A. and Padberg, D.I., Toward a more comprehensive theory of food labels. American Journal of Agricultural Economics 460–468 (1992). [CrossRef]
- Caswell, J.A., Ning, Y., Liu, F. and Mojduszka, E.M., The impact of new labeling regulations on the use of voluntary nutrient-content and health claims by food manufacturers. Journal of Public Policy & Marketing 22 2, 147–158 (2003). [CrossRef]
- Cowburn, G. and Stockley, L., Consumer understanding and use of nutrition labelling: a systematic review. Public health nutrition 8 01, 21–28 (2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Drichoutis, A.C., Lazaridis, P. and Nayga, R.M., Consumers’ use of nutritional labels: a review of research studies and issues. Academy of Marketing Science Review 9 9, 1–22 (2006).
- Drichoutis, A.C., Lazaridis, P. and Nayga, R.M.Jr., Nutrition knowledge and consumer use of nutritional food labels. European Review of Agricultural Economics 32 1, 93–118 (2005). [CrossRef]
BIO Web of Conferences
Volume 5, 201538th World Congress of Vine and Wine (Part 1)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Safety and Health|
|Published online||01 July 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.