In order to receive a quote for the publishing of your proceedings, as well as all the useful information,
please contact BIO Web of Conferences
and supply the following information:
- The name, the date and the place of the conference,
- The web page of conference,
- The main topics of the conference,
- The number of documents and the number of pages, which you expect to publish,
- The chosen options of publication (for printed copies, provide us also with the number of pages and the number of color pages if any).
After having discussed and agreed costs, we sign a publishing agreement in order to plan the publication.
You will then have to:
The authors have to submit their contribution to the organizers of the conference, who conduct peer review. Accepted papers are supplied to the journal by the organizers, as indicated in the submission guidelines.