Why publish with us?
BIO Web of Conferences is an Open Access journal dedicated to the publishing of conference proceedings dealing with life sciences. It provides a safe long-term open-access record of your conference proceedings in order to make the contributions citable and widely usable by the scientific community. Its services are fast, highly versatile and affordable, and its solutions are suited to any conference, whatever the number of participants and the type of document supplied.
- Open access: all documents will be free to read and download.
- Copyright policy: Copyright on any article in BIO Web of Conferences is retained by the author(s) under the Creative Commons Attribution license, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Fast publication: the documents will be available online within three months of us receiving the contributions.
- Total flexibility: you can submit contributions in any format: traditional papers, slides, posters, abstracts, …
- Immediate citability: every document will be identified, like any journal article, by authorship, title, and all relevant metadata for indexing and abstracting, e.g. like a DOI enabling the cross-referencing.
- High visibility: all documents will be indexed in main databases. They will become integral parts of the technical literature and will be easily found online.
- Additional publishing options: You can select from a range of services: online-only, online and print, or online and CD /DVD, plus a range of editing levels.
- Conference promotion: as part of the proceedings arrangements, EDP Sciences and Web of Conferences can provide promotion services for your event.