BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- B French., L Thomas., M Leathley., et al. Does repetitive task training improve functional activity after stroke? A Cochrane systematic review and meta-analysis[J], J Rehabil Med. 42(1):9–14.(2010). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- JM Veerbeek., M Koolstra., JC Ket., et al. Effects of augmented exercise therapy on outcome of gait and gait-related activities in the first 6 months after stroke: a meta-analysis[J], Stroke. 42(11):3311–3315.(2011). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L Peter., B Julie., K Gert. Stroke rehabilitation[J], Lancet. 377: 1693–1702.(2011). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- SS Hsu., MH Hu., YH Wang., et al. Dose-response relation between neuromuscular electrical stimulation and upper-extremity function in patients with stroke[J], Stroke. 41(4):821–824.(2011). [Google Scholar]
- SS Hsu., MH Hu., JJ Luh., et al. Dosage of neuromuscular electrical stimulation: is it a determinant of upper limb functional improvement in stroke patients[J], J Rehabil Med. 44(2):125–130.(2012). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- AR Fugl-Meyer., L Jaasko., I Leyman., et al. The poststroke hemiplegic patient. a method for evaluation of physical performance[J], Scand J Rehabil Med. 7:13–31.(1975). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- MK Holden., KM Gill., MR Magliozzi., et al. Clinical gait assessment in the neurologically impaired. Reliability and meaningfulness[J], Phys Ther. 64(1):35–40.(1984). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- BE Bates., MG Stineman. Outcome indicators for stroke: application of an algorithm treatment across the continuum of postacute rehabilitation services[J], Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 11:1468–1478.(2000). [Google Scholar]
- JM Veerbeek., G Kwakkel., EE van Wegen., et al. Early prediction of outcome of activities of daily living after stroke: a systematic review[J], Stroke. 42(5):1482–1488.(2011). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B French., LH Thomas., MJ Leathley., et al. Repetitive task training for improving functional ability after stroke[J], Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 10(4).(2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.