- You LM, Sun GZ, Yuan L. People’s Health Publishing House. Department of internal medicine nursing school, Third edition, Beijing.M. 164–170(2002).
- Dong ZQ. Nursing practice and research. Early rehabilitation exercise and nursing in patients with acute myocardial infarction. J. 8 (8), 52–53(2011).
- Liu JS, Dai RZ, Cheng YZ. Journal of cardiovascular rehabilitation medicine. Percutaneous coronary artery interventional therapy after rehabilitation program.J. 15 (2), 125–129(2006).
- Zhen YJ, Wang Y, Liu SY. Journal of Hebei Medical University. In the early stage of acute myocardial infarction cardiac rehabilitation.J. 32 (10), 1230–1232(2011).
- Zhou SY, Zhang ZY, Tang CL, et al. Journal of modern nursing. The influence of early rehabilitation nursing on the complications after interventional therapy for acute myocardial infarction.J. 15 (20), 1938–1939(2009).
- Su Q, Li J, Sun HP. China’s recovery. Early rehabilitation nursing of patients with acute myocardial infarction after intravenous thrombolysis.J. 1(4), 283–284(2006).
- Hu DY. Chinese Journal of Department of Internal Medicine. Chinese expert consensus on thrombolytic therapy for acute ST segment elevation myocardial infarction.J. 47(2), 170–174(2008).
- Wi L, Zhou CH, Gao DS. Chinese Journal of Behavioral Medical Science. The psychological state in patients with acute myocardial infarction and complications related to correlation.J. 11 (3), 265–267(2002).
- Zhang SH. China Medical Herald. Clinical nursing pathway in patients with acute myocardial infarction (AMI) application.J. 8 (2): 1–17. (35), 115–116(2011).
- Xie H, Dai HQ. Mental illness and mental health. SCL-90 scale evaluation.J. 6 (2), 156–159(2006).
- Dong ZQ. Nursing practice and research. Early rehabilitation exercise and nursing in patients with acute myocardial infarction.J. 8(8), 52–53(2011).
- Li DM, Li JS, R WS, et al. International nursing journal. Clinical nursing pathway in acute myocardial infarction patients with pre hospital first aid in application.J. 31 (10), 1848–1850(2012).
- Xiong LL. Chinese cosmetic medicine. Research progress of clinical nursing pathway in elderly patients with acute myocardial infarction.J. 19 (Z3), 78–79(2010).
- Liu Q. Nursing research. Evaluation of application effect of clinical nursing pathway in patients with acute myocardial infarction.J. 24 (29), 2691–2692(2010).
- Apóstolo JL, Kolcaba K. Arch Psychiatr Nurs. The effects of guided imagery on comfort depression anxiety, and stress of psychiatric inpatients with depressive disorders.J. 23(6), 403–411(2009).
- Weda DT, Collin C. Int Disabil Stud. The Barthel ADL Index: a standard measure of physical disability.J. 10(2), 64–67(1988).
- Guo PQ, Wang CY, Yang QY, et al. Journal of Chinese medical science. Application of early rehabilitation nursing in patients with acute myocardial infarction.J. 9(35), 8601–8602(2009).
- Zhao ZH, Zhang SQ, Sun HP. China Rehabilitation. Early rehabilitation nursing care for patients with acute myocardial infarction after intravenous thrombolysis in patients with recovery and complications.J. 24 (4), 277–278(2009).
BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.