BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Fei Ying, Song Hua. The analysis and research of the competition rules of the taekwondo in 2008[J]. Martial arts and professional boxing teaching, 2009 (9):86. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhijun. The study of the technical and tactical research of the current situation under the new rules of the excellent taekwondo athletes in our country[J].Sports science and technology in China, 2010, 46(6) :79–81. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Changtao, Yu Daifeng. The biomechanical characteristics analysis of the Roundhouse Kick of the male taekwondo athletes[J], Journal of Shandong Sports Institute, 2010, 26( 9): 58–63. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lei. The biomechanical characteristics analysis of Next Splitting Technique of the excellent female taekwondo athletes at ShanDong, 2012, the master’s degree thesis of Shandong Sports Institute. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Lei.The biomechanical characteristics analysis of the kick, front kick, chop action of the female taekwondo athletes, 2005, the master’s degree of Zhejiang Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Wenchao. The application and the development characteristics of the taekwondo competition tips [J]. Sports science and technology, 1999, 22(1):94–97. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Baocheng, Zhao Qiurong, Lu Fan. The Research Report of Chinese Taekwondo Championships 1996 “Wanji Cup” [J]. Journal of Xian Sports Institute, 1996, 14(1): 48–51. [Google Scholar]
- Scott L. Delp, William E. Hess, David S ect. Variation of rotation moment arms with hipflexion[J]. Journal of Biomechanics. 32 (1999) 493–501. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Baocheng, Zhao Qiurong, Lu fan etc. The technology analysis of 1997 “Kang Cup” National Taekwondo Championship [J]. Journal of Xian Sports Institute. 1998, 15(2):37–41. [Google Scholar]
- W Pieter, E.D. Zemper Time-loss Injuries in Junior Olympic Taekwondo Athletes[J]. Occupational Health and Industrial Medicine Volume: 36, Issue;6, 1997, pp.290. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Hui, Xue Xinxuan. The comparative analysis of the application of leg techniques of Chinese and foreign male’s taekwondo athletes[J].Journal of Wuhan Sports Institute. 2002, 36(6):149–150. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qingfeng, Meng Zhaofeng. Factors affecting the speed of action in Taekwondo [J]. Journal of Zhejiang Normal University(Natural Science Edition). 2004, 27(3):299–302. [Google Scholar]
- Shang Hua, Tu jun Wang Guanghua. The injury of juvenile Taekwondo, Sanda and boxing[J]. Journal of Wuhan Sports Institute. 2000, 34:91–92. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhigan, Chen Runlin. Research on the characteristics of sports injuries of the Taekwondo Athletes in Guangdong Province[J].Journal of Guangzhou Sports Institute. 2000, 20(2):56–60. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Lihua, Liu Bai, Zhao Xin etc. Investigation and analysis of sports injuries of Chinese excellent taekwondo athletes[J]. Journal of Beijing Sports Institute. 2001, 24(2):76–78, 182. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.