BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Statistical Bureau of the people’s Republic of China. The sixth national census in 2010 the main data bulletin. (No. first)(2011).
- Wang Ling, Wang Shifeng. Aging problem needs scientific planning ahead of time .First Financial Daily, 4, A02(2011).
- Mu Xiaoyun, Liu Shiying, Ding Yanli. The influence of the reform of the elderly nursing practice teaching on the learning initiative of nursing students in Higher Vocational Colleges, 27, 11(2013).
- S F Cheng, C L Kuo, K C Lin, et al. Development and preliminary testing of a self-rating instrument to measure self-directed learning ability of nursing students. Int J Nurs Stud, 47, 9 (2010).
- Zang Yuli, Lou Fenglan, Chen Manhui et al. The development of medical and related professional college students’ Active learning state measurement tool. Chinese Journal of Nursing Education, 3, 3(2006).
- Lin Bangjie, Tennessee self concept scale. 3 edition, Taipei: Zheng Sheng Education Science Society(1986).
- HM Leftcourt, CL Von Baeyer, EE Ware, et al. The multidimensional-multi-attributional causality scale: The development of a goal specific locus of control scale. Canadian Journal of Behavioral Science, 11 (1979).
- C. Peterson, A Semmel, C Baeyer, et al. The Attributional Style Questionnaire. The Journal of Psychology, 97 (1982).
- Zhou Xiaoli, Zhang Yongai. The teaching method and effect of undergraduate nursing elderly nursing. Journal of Nursing Administration, 15, 1(2015).
- Yu Xiao, Zhao Yibo. Aged Care Services introduced in Japan under the nursing insurance. Population Journal, 3, 36(2014).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.