BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Limongelli P, Khorsandi S.E., Pai M, et al. Management of delayed postoperative hemorrhage after pancreaticoduode-nectomy: a meta-analysis. Arch Surg 2008; 143: 1001-1007; discussion 1007 [CrossRef]
- Nikfarjam M. Weinberg L, Low N, et al. A fast track recovery program significantly reduces hospital length of stay following uncomplicated pancreaticoduodenectomy. JOP, 2013, 14 (1):63–70
- DeOliveira ML, Winter JM, Schafer M, et al. Assessment of complications after pancreatic surgery:A novel grading system applied to 633 patients undergoing pancreaticoduodenectomy. Ann Surg, 2006, 244 (6):931–939 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Guyatt GH, Oxman AD, Vist GE, et al. GRADE: an emerging consensus on rating quality of evidence and strength of recommendations. BMJ,2008, 336 (7650):924–926 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sewnath ME, Karsten TM, Prins MH, et al. A meta-analysis on the efficacy of preoperative biliary drainage for tumors causing obstructivejaundice. AnnSurg,2002, 236 (1):17–27
- Kurz A, Sessler DI, Lenhardt R. Perioperative normothermia to reduce the incidence of surgical--wound infection and shorten hospitalizationStudy of Wound Infection and Temperature Group. N Engl J Med, 1996, 334 (19):1209–1215 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Werawatganon T, Charuluxanun S. Patient controlled intravenous opioid analgesia versus continuous epidural analgesia for pain afterintraabdominal surgery. Cochrane Database Syst Rev, 2005, (1):CD004088 [PubMed]
- Conlon KC, Labow D, Leung D, et al. Prospective randomized clinical trial of the value of intraperitoneal drainage after pancreaticresection. AnnSurg, 2001, 234 (4):487–493
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.