BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Hui Sun, Xiaoli Liu, Yantao Fu. the application of Intraoperative nerve monitoring technology in the complex thyroid surgery [J]. Chinese Journal of Practical Surgery, 2010, 1;66–68(in Chinese)
- Yi Wang, Yishen Zhao, Xiaoli Liu, Hui Sun. common fault and eliminating methods of laryngeal recurrent nerve in thyroid surgery monitoring system [C]. 2014 CTA The third session of thyroid surgical peak BBS and the fifth international symposium on thyroid gland cavity mirror. (in Chinese)
- Liangyu Wang, Digui Weng, Menghua Huang. GlidescopeVisual laryngoscope clinical analysis of 80 cases of emergency tracheal intubation [J]. Fujian Medical Journal, 2016, 38(1);12–14(in Chinese)
- Lauren Berkow, Alan P.B. Dackiw, Ralph P. Tufano. Use of the GlideScopefor placement of arecurrent laryngeal nerve monitoring endotracheal tube[J]. Journal of Clinical Anesthesia, 2011, 2;81–83 [CrossRef]
- Dionigi G, Bacuzzi A, Boni L, et al. What is the learning curve for intraoperative neuromonitoring in thyroid surgery?[J]. International Journal of Surgery, 2008, 6;7–12 [CrossRef]
- I-Chen Lu, Koung-Shing Chu, Cheng-Jing Tsai, et al. Optimal depth of NIM EMG endotracheal tube for intraoperative neuro monitoring of the recurrent laryngeal nerve during thyroidectomy[J]. World Journal of Surgery, 2008, 32;1935–1939 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Tao Zhu, Yunxia Zuo, main translation. Anesthesiology. Version 5 [M]. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 2011;1679 (in Chinese)
- Cheng-Jing Tsai, Kuang-Yi Tseng, Fu-Yuan Wang, et al. Electromyographic endotracheal tube placement during thyroid surgery in neuromonitoring of recurrent laryngeal nerve[J]. The Kaohsiung Journal of Medical Sciences, 2011, 27;96–101 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.