BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Xin-Liang Zhuan, editor. Modern Anesthesiology [M]. Third Edition. Beijing: People’s Medical Publishing House, 2003, 190. Chinese. [Google Scholar]
- MA Price, CC Tennant, PN Buttow, et al. The role of psychosocial factors in the development of breast carcinoma: PartⅡ. Life event stressor. social support, defense style, and emotional control and their interactions[J]. Cancer, 2001;91(4): 686–697. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Priyadharshini Krishnaswamy, et al. Effect of music therapy on pain and anxiety levels of cancer patients: A pilot study[J] Indian Journal of Palliative Care, 2016;22(3): 307–311 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Shu-Ming Wang, Lina Kulkarni, Jackqulin Dolev. et al. Music and Preoperative Anxiety: A Randomized, Controlled Study[J]. Anesth Analg, 2003;94:1489–1494. [Google Scholar]
- Juan Du. Psychological influence of music on the cesarean section and nursing experience [J]. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 2002;15(1):53–54. Chinese. [Google Scholar]
- Nian-Feng Guo, editor. Psychologist (National Occupation Qualification Training Tutorial) [M]. Beijing: National Publishing House, 2002, 4. Chinese. [Google Scholar]
- Pin-Ling Peng, editor. General Psychology [M]. Beijing: Beijing Normal University Press, 2002, 3. Chinese. [Google Scholar]
- Natsuaki MN, Klimes–Dougan B, Ge X, Shirtcliff EA, Hastings PD, Zahn-Waxler C. Early pubertal maturation and internalizing problems in adolescence: Sex differences in the role of cortisol reactivity to interpersonal stress[J]. Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, 2009;38(4):513–524. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang J, Jian F, Chen J, et al. Cognitive behavioral therapy for orthodontic pain control: A randomized trial[J]. J Dent Res, 2012, 91(6):580–585. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Padmanabhan AJ, Hildreth D, Laws. A prospective, randomised, controlled study examining binaural beat audio and preoperative anxiety in patients undergoing general anaesthesia for day case surgery[J]. Anaesthesia, 2005; 60:874–877. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.