BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Session I: Medicine|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Schepis F, Camma C, Niceforo D, et al. Which patients with cirrhosis should undergo endoscpic screening for esophageal varices detection[J]. Hepatology, 2001, 33:333–338. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Williams S GJ, Westahy D. Recent advances in the endoscopic management of variceal bleeding[J].Cut, 1996, 36(6):647. [Google Scholar]
- Zigang Wu, Qiusheng Zhang, Huabin Quan. Comparison of four therapeutic methods in the treatment of esophageal varices bleeding [J]. Chinese Journal of Digestive Endoscopy, 2000, 17: 339–341. Chinese. [Google Scholar]
- Faigel DO, Baron TH, Goldstein JL, et a1.Guidelines for the use of deep sedation and anesthesia for GI endoscopy[J]. Gastmintest Endosc, 2002, 56: 613–617． [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hao Pei. Pharmacological effects of dexmedetomidine hydrochloride and its clinical application [J]. Herald of Medicine, 2012, 12:33–34. Chinese. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.