BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Session II: Bioinformatics|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Cunguang Lou, Sihua Yang, Zhong Ji, Qun Chen, and Da Xing. Ultra-short Microwave-Induced Thermoacoustic Imaging: A Breakthrough in Excitation Efficiency and Spatial Resolution. Physical Review Letters, pp. 208101–1~208101–5 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- KUG Pramanikm, Li Changhui, et al. Designand evaluation of a novel breast cancer detection system combining both thermoacoustic andphotoacoustic (PA) tomography[J]. Medical Physics, 35(6) :2218–2223 (2008). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nie Liming, Zhou Quan, Yang Diwu. Microwave-induced thermoacoustic scanning CT for high-contrast and noninvasive breast cancer imaging [J]. Medical Physics, 35(9): 4026–4032 (2008). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hajiabolia, Kellnbergers, Razanskyd, et al. Near-field thermoacoustic tomography of small animals[J]. Physics in Medicine and Biology, 56(11): 3433–3444 (2011). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xin Bi, Lin Huang, Jinsong Du, Weizhi Qi, Yang Gao. Pulsed Microwave Energy Spatial Distribution Imaging by Means of Thermoacoustic Tomography, Acta Phys. Sin., 64(1), pp. 014301–1~014301–6 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Jinsong Du, Yang Gao, Xin Bi, Weizhi Qi, Lin Huang, Jian Rong. S-band microwave induced thermo-acoustic tomography system, Acta Phys. Sin. 64(3), pp. 034301–1~034301–6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Huabei Jiang, Yong Xu, Nicusor Iftimia Julie Eggert and etc., “Three Dimensional Optical Tomographic Imaging of Breast in A Human Subject”, IEEE Trans on Med., Vol. 20, No. 12, pp: 1334–1340 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L M Zeng, D Xing, H M Gu, Fast microwave-induced thermoacoustic tomography based on multi-element phase-controlled focus technique. Chin Phys Lett, 23(5), pp. 12125–1218 (2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.