BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Session II: Bioinformatics|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Koji Morikawa, Akinori Matsumoto, Shrishail Patki, Bernard Grundlehner, Auryn Verwegen, Jiawei Xu, Srinjoy Mitra and Julien Penders, Compact Wireless EEG System with Active Electrodes for Daily Healthcare Monitoring, IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE).2013:204–205.
- SN. Tang, FC. Jan, HW. Cheng, CK. Lin, G Z. Wu, Multimode Memory-Based FFT Processor for Wireless Display FD-OCT Medical Systems, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers.2014; 61 (12): 3394–3406. [CrossRef]
- Jing Han, Lingling Zhang,G. Leus, Partial FFT Demodulation for MIMO-OFDM Over Time- Varying Underwater Acoustic Channels, IEEE Signal Processing Letters. 2016: 23 (2): 282–286.
- T. Yang, H. Pen, Z. Wang, C. S. Chang, Feature Knowledge Based Fault Detection of Induction Motors Through the Analysis of Stator Current Data, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement.2016 ;65 (3): 549–558. [CrossRef]
- W. Liu, X. Zhang, Signal modulation characteristic analysis based on SFFT-Haar algorithm, IET International Radar Conference 2013, Xi’an, 2013: 1–4.
- B. Kim, S.H. Kong, S. Kim, Low Computational Enhancement of STFT-Based Parameter Estimation, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, 2015, 9(8):1610–1619 . [CrossRef]
- K. Jaganathan, Y. C. Eldar, B. Hassibi, STFT Phase Retrieval: Uniqueness Guarantees and Recovery Algorithms, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, 2016, 10 (4) :770–781 . [CrossRef]
- R. Mothi, M. Karthikeyan, A wavelet packet and fuzzy based digital image watermarking, 2013 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research (ICCIC), Enathi, 2013:1–5.
- J.S Pan, and L. Yue, “A ridge extraction algorithm based on partial differential equations of the wavelet transform,“ 2014 IEEE Symposium on Computational Intelligence for Multimedia, Signal and Vision Processing (CIMSIVP), Orlando, FL, pp.1–5, 2014.
- S.A.R. Naqvi, I. Touqir, and S.A. Raza, “Adaptive geometric wavelet transform based two dimensional data compression,“ 2013 7th IEEE GCC Conference and Exhibition (GCC), Doha, pp.583–588, 2013.
- G. Serbes, N. Aydin, and H.O. Gulcur, “Directional dual-tree complex wavelet packet transform,“ 2013 35th Annual International Conference of the IEEE, Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), Osaka, pp.3046–3049, 2013.
- S. Bharkad, and M. Kokare, “Fingerprint matching using discreet wavelet packet transform,“ 2013 IEEE 3rd International Advance Computing Conference (IACC), Ghaziabad, pp.1183–1188, 2013.
- K. Rai, V. Bajaj, A. Kumar, Hilbert-Huang transform based classification of sleep and wake EEG signals using fuzzy c-means algorithm, 2015 International Conference on Communications and Signal Processing (ICCSP), IEEE, Melmaruvathur, 2015: 0460–0464.
- Y. Wang, C. Chen, H. He, Large Eddy Simulation and Hilbert Huang Transform for fluctuation pressure of high speed train, 2015 IEEE International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference (I2MTC), Pisa, 2015: 284–288.
- Rahul Kumar Chaurasiya, K. Jain, S. Goutam Manisha, Epileptic seizure detection using HHT and SVM, 2015 International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Signals, Communication and Optimization (EESCO), Visakhapatnam, 2015: 1–6.
- K. Y. Lin, D. Y. Chen, W. J. Tsai, Face-Based Heart Rate Signal Decomposition and Evaluation Using Multiple Linear Regression, IEEE Sensors Journal, 2016; 16 (5): 1351–1360. [CrossRef]
- P. Y. Chen, Y. C. Lai, J. Y. Zheng, Hardware Design and Implementation for Empirical Mode Decomposition, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics,2016; PP (99): 1.
- M. Nakamura, Q. Chen, T. Sugi, A. Ikeda, and H. Shibasaki, “Technical quality evaluation of EEG recording based on electroencephalographers’ knowledge,” Medical Engineering & Physics, vol. (27), 2005, pp.93–100. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.