BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Session III: Biomedical Engineering|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Ch. H. Chang. Protection of rare and endangered species of wild medicinal plant[J]. Gansu Agriculture, 3, 99 (2006).
- M. Faber, R. Winkler. Heterogeneity and Time: From Austrian Capital Theory to Ecological Economics[J]. The American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 65, 803–825, (2006). [CrossRef]
- R. Costanza, R. Arge, R. Groot, et al. The Value of the World’s Ecosystem Services and Natural Capital[J] Nature, 386, 253–260, (1997). [CrossRef]
- S. Han. The Study of Application and Estimation on Wildlife Resource Value in China[D]. Beijing Forestry University, (2008).
- W. W. Lin. Study on Economic Valuation of Wild Plant Resources. Beijing Forestry University, (2005).
- L. Qu, G.H. Liu, W. X. Nan, et al. Causes of Biological Species Reduction and Related Countermeasures[J]. Tianjin Science & Technology, 6, 50–51(2015).
- W. Sh. Luo. A Discuss on forest ecological service function evaluation and compensation problem of National nature reserve of dayaoshan in Guangxi Province[D]. Guangxi University, (2014).
- L. Liu. Study on Forest Plant Germplasm Resource Value Evalution[D]. Northeast Forestry University, (2013).
- Zh. J. Fu, Sh. Y. Xing, X. J. Liu, et al. The growth characteristics analysis and Investigation on the Ancient ginkgo resources in Hubei Province[J]. Journal of Forestry Engineering, 27, 50–54, (2013).
- J. H. Zhang. Legal protection of wild herbs resources research in western national areas[D]. Mingzu University of China, (2013).
- T. Zhou, W. K. Jiang, Sh. H. Wei, et al. The investigation and utilization of resources of wild bletilla present situation analysis[C]. Academic Conference on identification of traditional Chinese medicine of the Chinese Academy of traditional Chinese Medicine, (2008).
- J. Hu, J. Qiao, Sh. Liu, et al. The research on bletilla resource[C]. Seminar on the teaching reform and teaching material construction of the Chinese traditional medicine product academic conference and the identification of Chinese Medicine, (2015).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.