BIO Web Conf.
Volume 8, 20172016 International Conference on Medicine Sciences and Bioengineering (ICMSB2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Session III: Biomedical Engineering|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Cai D, Xu D, Zhang Q, et al. Classification of lung cancer using ensemble-based feature selection and machine learning methods [J]. Molecular biolystems, 2014, 464(7291): 1071–1076.
- Zeng Jia-yu, Yang Nan, Wan Bo, et al. The preparation and characterization of epoxymodified magnetic microsphere [J]. Journal of Northwest Normal University (Natural Science), 2014, 50(2): 93–99.
- Kulbachinskiy AV. Methods for selection of aptamers to protein targets [J]. Biochemistry, 2007, 72: 1505–1518. [PubMed]
- Ireson CR, Kelland LR. Discovery and development of anti-cancer aptamers [J]. Mol Cancer Ther, 2006, 5: 2957–2962. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Barbas AS, Mi J, Clary BM, et al. Aptamer applications for targeted cancer therapy [J]. Future Oncol, 2010, 6: 1117-1126. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bernard Elyse D., Nguyen Kathy C., DeRosa Maria C., Tayabali Azam F., Rocio Aranda Rodriguez. Development of a bead-based aptamer/antibody detection system for Creactive protein. Analytical Biochemistry. 2015: 67–74.
- Fang X, Tan W. Aptamers generated from cell-SELEX for molecular medicine: a chemical biology approach [J]. Acc Chem Res, 2010, 43: 48–57. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sturgeon JP, Shawcross DL. Recent insights into the pathogenesis of hepatic encephalopathy and treatments [J]. Expert Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol, 2014, 8(1): 83–100. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sefah K, Meng L, Lopez-Colon D, et al. DNA aptamers as molecular probes for colorectal cancer study [J]. PLoS One, 2010, 5: e14269. doi: 10.1371/journal. pone.0014269. [CrossRef]
- Keefe AD, Pai S, Ellington AD. Aptamers as therapeutics [J]. Nat Rev Drug Discovery, 2010, 9: 537–550. [CrossRef]
- Liao SQ, Liu YQ, Zeng JY, et al. Aptamer-based sensitive detection of target molecules via RTPCR signal amplication [J]. Bioconjugate Chem, 2010, 21: 2183–2189. [CrossRef]
- Yoshida Y, Horii K, Sakai N, et al. Antibody-specificaptamer-based PCR analysis for sensitive protein detection [J]. Anal Bioanal Chem, 2009, 395: 1089–1096. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Constantine NT, Zink H. HIV testing technologies after two decades of evolution [J]. Indian J Med Res, 2005, 121: 519–538.
- Willner I, Zayats M. Electronic aptamer-based sensors [J]. Angew Chem Int Ed, 2007, 46 (27): 6408–6418. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.