BIO Web Conf.
Volume 10, 2018Contemporary Research Trends in Agricultural Engineering
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Agronomy and Biophysics|
|Published online||26 March 2018|
- M.M. Artus, State support and financial mechanism of pricing for agricultural products: abstract of PhD thesis, Kyiv, Ukraine (2011). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Hudak, IE, 7, 221-225 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Olefir, EF, 1 (2012), 143-150. [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Oniehina,State regulation of prices andincome of agricultural producers: monograph, NNTs “IAE”, 558 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Okhrimenko, EAIC, 7 (2011), 116-122. [Google Scholar]
- Kym Anderson Agricultural price distortions: trends and volatility, past, and prospective Agricultural Economics Volume 44, Issue s1.November (2013), 163–171. [Google Scholar]
- FAO Food Price Index, available at:www.fao.org/worldfoodsituation/foodpricesindex/en/. [Google Scholar]
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine, available at: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua. [Google Scholar]
- National Bank of Ukraine, available at:https://bank.gov.ua/control/uk/index. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.