BIO Web Conf.
Volume 10, 2018Contemporary Research Trends in Agricultural Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Agronomy and Biophysics|
|Published online||26 March 2018|
- S.Y. Kovalyshyn. The Bulletin of Agrarian Science. - №10- P. 71-74. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Kovalyshyn. Agricultural machines. - Collection of scientific articles. - Issue 4. - Lutsk, P. 69-73. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Kovalyshyn. Substantiation of technological parameters of seed treatment of perennial grasses by electrovibrator separator: Dis. Cand. Tech Sciences: 05.20.01. - Lviv. 178p. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Paranyuk. Separation of seed mixtures in an electric field on a moving with constant speed of an inclined plane: Dis. Cand. Tech. Sciences: 05.20.02. – Chelyabinsk. 152p.(1983) [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Zaika. Moscow: Kolos. 280 p.1978. [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Kovalyshyn, V.O. Dadak. Bulletin of the Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasilenko, "Technical systems and technologies of animal husbandry". Ed. 144. P. 225-232. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Dadak. Mechanization and electrification of agriculture: Inter-departmental thematic scientific collection. Ed. 97, Volume 2, Glevaha. P. 495-501.(2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Kovalyshyn. V.O. Paranyuk, V.O. Dadak. Scientists of Lviv. Nats Agr University of Production: catalog of innovative developments. Ed. XIII. Lviv.P. 48.(2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Shmigel. Mehanization and electrification of agriculture №2 / power supply, electric drive and electrotechnology. P. 37-38.(1978) [Google Scholar]
- O. P. Shvets. Justification of parameters and modes of operation of separator of winter rape seed. Author's abstract Dis For obtaining sciences. Candidate Degree Tech Sciences. Lviv. 20 p.(2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Khamuyev. Engineering in agriculture. No. 5. P. 23-26.(2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Turov. Engineering in agriculture. № 2, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Paranyuk, S.Y. Kovalyshyn, V.I. Melnychuk. Techno-technological aspects of development and testing of new technology and technologies for agriculture Of Ukraine. Zb Sciences Etc. UkrNDIPVT them. L. Burned: Vip. 10 (24), K. 1. -Research. - P. 77-86. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Seeds of vegetable, melon, fodder and spicy-aromatic crops. Varietal and sowing quality. Technical specifications: DSTU7160: 2010 [Effective from 2010-07-01]. - K .: National standard of Ukraine. 19 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Y. Kovalyshyn, V.O. Paranyuk, V.O. Dadak. Motrol: Motorization and power industry in agriculture - Lublin: Comission of motorization and power industry in agriculture - Vol. 14D. P. 95-103. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Yermak, Ye. V. Bogdanov, A. A. Ilchenko. Collection of scientific works of Luhansk National Agrarian University.Series (Technical sciences.) -Lugansk: LNAU - P. 127-132. (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.