BIO Web Conf.
Volume 10, 2018Contemporary Research Trends in Agricultural Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||26 March 2018|
- V. T. Dmytriv, New direction of development of the technologies and technical means in dairy cattle husbandry: Materials of the 13th International Symposium on Machine Milking of Farm Animals, 27-29 of June, 2006. Milking machine with microprocessor control, 161-165 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V. T. Dmytriv, Mechanization and Electrification of Agriculture, Interdepartmental special scientific coll. Hlevakha, Automated milking machine, 84, 134-136 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. T. Dmytriv, Mechanization in Agriculture. International Scientific, Scientific Applied and Informational Journal, Sofia, Adaptive machine milking system, 10, 15-18 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. T. Dmytriv, Mechanics and Technology Bases of the Milking Machine Systems. Theory and Practice: Monograph (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dmytriv, V. Adamchuk, I. Dmytriv, MOTROL. Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture, Adaptive machine milking with the pneumatic electric magnetic pulsator, 17 (9), 83-87 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pazzona, L. Murgia, L. Zanini, et all. ASAE Annual International Meeting, Riviera Hotel and Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, Dry tests of vacuum stability in milking machines with conventional regulators and adjustable speed vacuum pump controllers (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dmytriv, MOTROL. Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture, Analytical study of the pressure regulator for pulsating vacuum systems, 18/8, 69-76 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Reinemann, N. Schuring, R. D. Badel, The Sixth International ASABE Dairy Housing Conference, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, Methods for Measuring and Interpreting of the Milking Vacuum (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Kartashov, Methods for calculating of the biological and technical parameters of the “human-machine-animal” system, Orenburg: OS AU Publishing Center (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. T. Dmytriv, Research Journal of National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine: Technics and Energy of Agriindustrial Complex, Modeling of the number of milking machines at the optimum workload of the milking machine operator, 212/2, 167-173 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. T. Dmytriv, Bases of the Theory of the Machinery Usage in the Animal Husbandry, Lviv : Afisha (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dmytriv, Journal of Lviv National Agrarian University : Agrarian Engineer Research, Model of the air flow by the elements of the milking machine, 10, 483-488 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Dmytriv, V. T. Dmytriv, Research Journal of the Kharkiv Petro Vasylenko National Technical University of Agriculture ”Technical Systems and Technologies of the Animal Husbandry“, Model of air pumping from the chambers of variable vacuum gage pressure of the milking machine, 132, 207-212 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dmytriv, I. Dmytriv, MOTROL. Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture, Modeling of the time of air outflow from the bounded space, 15/4, 193-197 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. F. Ovchinnikov, B. M. Lisitsin, V. M. Mikhailenko, Higher Mathematics, Kyiv : Higher school, (1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.