BIO Web Conf.
Volume 10, 2018Contemporary Research Trends in Agricultural Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Engineering and Technology|
|Published online||26 March 2018|
- Bartashevich N.A. Intensification of oil extraction by pressing of Far Eastern varieties of soybean seeds: Author's abstract. Dis. Cand. Tech. Sciences. Vladivostok. 24 p. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Vedenyapin G.V. The total experimental methods and data processing experienced data. Moscow: Kolos. 159p. (1976) [Google Scholar]
- Bratsikhin E.A., Mikulin S.S., Streltsov N.N. Processing of plastic in the product. Moscow: Chemistry. 399p. (1966) [Google Scholar]
- Voznesenskyy V.A. Statistical methods for planning experiment in techno-economic studies [Text]. Moscow: Statistics. 175 p. (1974) [Google Scholar]
- Holdovskyy A.M. Theoretical base production of vegetable oils. Moscow: Pischepromizdat. 496 p. (1958) [Google Scholar]
- Gruznov G.F. Machines for the processing of plastics. Moscow: Mechanical Engineering. 238 p. (1970) [Google Scholar]
- Gritsenko V.T., U. Duryn. Technology and oil seed processing line using the extruding method of extraction of oil. Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the Institute of oilseed agriculture. - Berlin: IEC Agrarian Sciences – Vol. 7. P. 181-183. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Declarations. Pat. a useful model number 31 622 U Ukraine, IPC V30V 9 / 12 (V30V 9 / 18). Screw press for oil extraction / R. Shevchuk, V. Tom'yuk; applicant and patentee Lviv State Agrarian University. Bul. No 7. 4 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Didyk T.A. Decrease in energy intensity of press extruders // Vavilov Readings - 2004: Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference, dedicated to the 117th anniversary of the birth of Academician N.I. Vavilov. Saratov: FGOU VPO “Saratov State Automated Information System”. P. 49-52. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Zarembo G.V. Study managering pressed vegetable oils in screw presses: Thesis. Dis. candidate. Engineering. Science. Krasnodar. 36 p. (1962) [Google Scholar]
- Kychyhyn V.P. Technology and production control vegetable oils. Moscow: Food processing industry. 359 p. (1976) [Google Scholar]
- Kovalyshyn S., Tomyuk V. Impact factors pressing for release of rapeseed oil: Bulletin of Sumy NAU “Mechanization and automation of production processes. Vol. 2. (18). (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Kopeykovskyy V.M. Technology production of vegetable oils. Moscow: Lehkay apyshevaya industry.415 p. (1982) [Google Scholar]
- Kovalyshyn S., Tomyuk V. Optimization of oil press parameters. Motrol. Lublin. Vol. 13. P. 173 – 182. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Markman A.L., Hlushenkova A. N. Basics of fat-and-oil productions. Moscow: Food processing industry. 279 p. (1965) [Google Scholar]
- Maslykov V.A. Technological equipment production of vegetable oils. Moscow: Food processing industry.439p. (1966) [Google Scholar]
- Melnikov S. Aleshkyn V., Roshchin P. Experiment planning of the agricultural studies the processes [Text]. Leningrad: Kolos. 199 p. (1972) [Google Scholar]
- Sergeyev A.G. Guide to obtain technology and processing of vegetable oils and fats, ed. - Book 2. Leningrad: VNIIZH. Vol. I. 727 p. (1975) [Google Scholar]
- Rumshynskyy L.Z. Mathematics, Processing of results experiment. Moscow: Nauka, 192p. (1971) [Google Scholar]
- Tomyuk V. Shevchuk R. Screw compression press for oil. Kinematics Lugansk NAU “Engineering”. No 91. P. 253-254. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Tomyuk V. Investigation of pressure distribution along the shaft of oil press. Bull. Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture P. Vasilenko. No 78, P. 242-249. (2009)` [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.