BIO Web Conf.
Volume 11, 2018IV(VI)th All-Russia Scientific-Practical Conference “Prospects of Development and Challenges of Modern Botany”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 August 2018|
- T. Flowers, Journal of Experimental Botany 55, 307-319 (2004) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- R. Munns, M. Tester, Ann. Rev. Plant Biol. 59, 651-681 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Orlova, A.S. Saparov, Global self-regulating circulation of salts in nature. (Almaty, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Nesmeyanova, Features of the soil cover and the fertility condition of arable soils in the Samara Region (Kinel, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Alabushev. Adaptive technology of grain sorghum cultivation to the arid zone of the Northern Caucasus (Zernograd, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Tsarev E.V. Morozov, Agrobiological bases of cultivation and use of sorghum crops in the Volga region (Sarayov, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Pergayev, Corn and sorghum 1, 29-32 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y.I. Isakov, Agriculture of Russia 4, 14-22 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Malinovskyi, Steppe areas 9, 24-28 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Beltyukov, A.A. Gritsenko. Application of fertilizers for grain crops in the Don (Collection of scientific work. Institute of sorghum,Zernograd, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- G. Levakhin, Y. Sidorov, N. Dokina, Milk and meat cattle breeding 8, 20-23 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shlyk, Biochemical methods in plant physiology (Nauka, Moscow, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Udolskaya. Introduction to Biometrics. (Nauka, Alma-Ata, 1976) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.