BIO Web Conf.
Volume 11, 2018IV(VI)th All-Russia Scientific-Practical Conference “Prospects of Development and Challenges of Modern Botany”
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||21 August 2018|
- T.N.Otnyukova, N.V. Stepanov, Modern Mycology in Russia 2, 532-533 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Stepanov, The Bulletin of KrasGAU 4, 47-52 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Stepanov, The Bulletin of KrasGAU 3, 163-170 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Red Book of the Krasnoyarsk territory. The Rare and Endangered Species of Wild Plants and Funguses (Krasnoyarsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Red Book of the Russian Federation (Plants and Funguses). (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Eromasova, Ecology of the Southern Siberia and adjacent territories 20, 21-22 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Eromasova, Juvenis scientia. 4, 12-14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Lichen flora of Russia: Biology, ecology, diversity, distribution and methods '3 study of lichens. (Moscow; Saint-Petersburg: Association of scientific publications KMK, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.