BIO Web Conf.
Volume 11, 2018IV(VI)th All-Russia Scientific-Practical Conference “Prospects of Development and Challenges of Modern Botany”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 August 2018|
- G.N. Ogureeva (ed.), Biomes of Russia. Map M 1: 7 500 000 ("Financial and Organizational Consulting", Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Kadetov, Izv. Samarsk. Nauchn. Centra RAN, 14, 1603 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Lavrenko, Botan. Zhurn., 67, 572 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Shennikov, Introduction to geobotany (Izd-vo Leningr. Un-ta, Leningrad, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Voronov, L.M. Trofimova, S.V. Balandin, Complex fir-spruce forests of the Ural Prikamye (Izd. Perm. Un-ta, Perm, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Rysin, Yu.I. Man'ko, S.M. Bebiya, Fir forests of Russia (Tov-vo nauchn. izd. KMK, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Alyokhin, Explanatory note to the geobotanical maps (modern and restored) of the former Nizhny Novgorod province (scale 1: 500 000) (Perv. Kartogr. f-ka VKT, Leningrad, 1935) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Stankov, Essays on the physical geography of the Gorky region. 3rd ed., corr. (Gork. Obl. Izd-vo, Gorky, 1951) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.