BIO Web Conf.
Volume 11, 2018IV(VI)th All-Russia Scientific-Practical Conference “Prospects of Development and Challenges of Modern Botany”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 August 2018|
- A. J. Miller-Rushing, J. Weltzin, New Phyt. 184, 743-745 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Buisson, S. T. Alvarado, S. Le Stradic, L. P. Morellato, Restor. Ecol. 25, 164-171 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. T. Stearn, The Kew bot. Mag. 9, 180-182 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Fritsch, A preliminary review of Allium subg. Melanocrommyum in Central Asia (IPK Gatersleben, Germany, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. N. Philimonova, Introdution and Acclimatization. 4, 91-99 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Cheryomushkina, Biology of Allium species in Evrasia (Nauka, Novosibirsk 2004) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Daeva, Ecology and Introduction Plants. 9, 110-114 (1963) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Tukhvattulina, L. M. Abramova Introduction of wild onions in Bashkortostan: biology, reproduction, agricultural techniques, use (Ufa, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. E. Bulakh, Allium of the natural flora of Central Asia and their culture in Ukraine (Kiev, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- K. Pistrick, The genus Allium – Taxonomic Problems and Genetic Resources (Gatersleben, Germany, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- T. Boboev, M. Boboev, Sh. Kullaev. Medicinal and edible plants of Southern Tajikistan, as well as ways of their cultivation and protection (Kulyab, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. N. Beydeman, Methods of studying the phenology of plants and plant communities (Moskow, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Borisova, Field geobotany. 4, 5-94 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- I. G. Serebryakov, Bull. Mosc. Soc. of Natur. 69, 62-75 (1964). [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Izmaylova, Deciduous xerophilic forests, light forests and shrubs (St-Peterburg, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Agroclimatic resources of the Tajik SSR (Leningrad, 1976) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.