BIO Web Conf.
Volume 11, 2018IV(VI)th All-Russia Scientific-Practical Conference “Prospects of Development and Challenges of Modern Botany”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 August 2018|
- G.V. Eremin, Pomology, Systematics of stone fruit plants (Orel, 2008) in Russian [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Gobunov, Introduction of non-traditional fruit, berry and vegetable plants in Western Siberia (GEO, Novosibirsk, 2013) in Russian [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Rudenko, Remote hybridization and polyploidy in fruit plants (Chişinău, Shtiintsa, 1978) in Russian [Google Scholar]
- O.V, Mochalova, D.A. Gusev, Ach. of sc. and tech. of agr. 30, 36-39 (2016) in Russian [Google Scholar]
- O.V, Mochalova, M.N. Matiunin, Cytoembryology and selection of remote hybrids and stone plant polyploids in Altai (SB RAS, Novosibirsk, 2002) in Russian [Google Scholar]
- Z.P. Pausheva, Workshop on plant cytology (Agropromizdat, Moskow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Cytological studies of fruit and berry crops / Guidelines (CGL, Michurinsk, 1976) in Russian [Google Scholar]
- M. Zabka, L. Durisova, P. Elias Jr, T. Baranec, Biologia 73, 121–128 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W.V. Baird, A.S. Estager, J.K. Wells, J. Amer. Soc. Hort. Sci. 119, 1312–1316 (1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.