BIO Web Conf.
Volume 11, 2018IV(VI)th All-Russia Scientific-Practical Conference “Prospects of Development and Challenges of Modern Botany”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||21 August 2018|
- M.V. Borzyak, O.Yu. Vasilyeva, State and problems of horticulture in Russia. 2, 231-235. (1997) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- O.L. Berezovskaya, T.P. Orekhova, Vestnik FEB RAS, 2, 129-136. (2011) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Barikina, T.D. Veselova, A.G. Devyatov, Ch.Ch. Djalilova, G.M. Il’ina, N.V. Chubatova, Handbook of Botanical micro–technology: basics and methods. (MGU, Moscow, 2004) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Besschetnova, Roses (Nauka, Alma-Ata, 1975) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Vasilyeva, Horticulture and viticulture 3, 29-34 (2016) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Avdeev, Vestnik of Orenburg State Pedagogical University. Electronic Scientific Journal 3, 25-29 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Cheng, L. Zhong, N. Zhao, Yi Liu, G. Zhang, Plant Growth Regulation 46, 87–95 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Theocharis, Ch. Cle´ment, E. Barka, Planta 235, 1091–1105 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Partheeban, H. Vijayaraghavan, S. Sowmyapriya, S. Srividhya and D. Vijayalakshmi, Legume Research 40, 655-659 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.