BIO Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2019The 12th International Conference on the Health Effects of Incorporated Radionuclides (HEIR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Dosimetry and Dose Assessment: Oral presentations|
|Published online||07 May 2019|
- J.D Boice Jr., E.D. Ellis, A.P. Golden, D.J. Girardi, S.S. Cohen, H. Chen, M.T. Mumma, R.E. Shore, R.W. Leggett. Health Phys., 114(4): 381-385 (2018). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Ellis, J.D. Boice Jr., A.P. Golden, D.J. Girardi, S.S. Cohen, M.T. Mumma, R.E. Shore, R.W. Leggett, G.D. Kerr. Health Phys., 114(4): 386-297 (2018). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- International Commission on Radiological Protection. Dose coefficients for intakes of radionuclides by workers: Part 4. New York: Elsevier; ICRP Publication 68, Ann ICRP 24(4) (1994). [Google Scholar]
- International Commission on Radiological Protection. Occupational intakes of radionuclides: Part 3. London: Sage; ICRP Publication 137, Ann ICRP 46(3-4) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements. Deriving organ doses and their uncertainty for epidemiologic studies (with a focus on the One Million U.S. Workers and Veterans Study of Low-dose Radiation Health Effects). Bethesda, MD; NCRP Report No. 178 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.