BIO Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2019The 12th International Conference on the Health Effects of Incorporated Radionuclides (HEIR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Epidemiology: Oral presentations|
|Published online||07 May 2019|
- A. Kruglov, The history of the Soviet atomic industry Taylor and Francis, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- L. Ilyin, Plutonium. Radiation Safetyt Mascow, Izdat, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mishachev, Revisiting an issue of occupational pneumosclerosis in workers of plutoniu-239 processingfacilities. Bulletin of Radiation Medicine. 1, 10-17 (1963) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V. Khokhryakov, V. Khokhryakov, K. Suslova, V. Vostrotin, V. Vvedensky, A. Sokolova, et al Mayak WorkerDosimetry System 2008 (MWDS-2008): Assessment of internal alpha-dose from measurement results of plutoniumactivity in urine. Health Phys 104: 366–378 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Preston, J. Lubin, D. Pierce, M. McConney, Epicure Users Guide. Hirosoft, Seattle, WA (1993). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.