BIO Web Conf.
Volume 14, 2019The 12th International Conference on the Health Effects of Incorporated Radionuclides (HEIR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Epidemiology: Oral presentations|
|Published online||07 May 2019|
- NRC: Committee on Health Risks of Exposure to Radon. Health effects of exposure to radon. Biological Effects of Exposure to Ionizing Radiation: BEIR VI. (National Research Council (NRC) ed. Washington, DC: National Academies Press; (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Al-Zoughool, D. Krewski. Health effects of radon: A review of the literature. Int J Radiat Biol. 85(1):57-69; (2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- H. Egawa, K. Furukawa, D. Preston, S. Funamoto, S. Yonehara, T. Matsuo, S. Tokuoka, A. Suyama, K. Ozasa, K. Kodama, K. Mabuchi. Radiation and smoking effects on lung cancer incidence by histological types among atomic bomb survivors. Radiat Res. 178(3):191-201; (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kreuzer, K. M. Muller, A. Brachner, M. Gerken, B. Grosche, T. Wiethege, H. E. Wichmann. Histopathologic findings of lung carcinoma in German uranium miners. Cancer. 89(12):2613-21; (2000) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. Taeger, A. Fritsch, T. Wiethege, G. Johnen, A. Eisenmenger, H. Wesch, Y. Ko, S. Stier, K. Michael Muller, T. Bruning, B. Pesch. Role of exposure to radon and silicosis on the cell type of lung carcinoma in German uranium miners. Cancer. 106(4):881-9; (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Tomasek, V. Placek. Radon exposure and lung cancer risk: Czech cohort study. Radiat Res. 152(6 Suppl):S59-63; (1999) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Khuder. Effect of cigarette smoking on major histological types of lung cancer: a meta-analysis. Lung Cancer. 31(2-3):139-48; (2001) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- B. Pesch, B. Kendzia, P. Gustavsson, K. H. Jockel, G. Johnen, H. Pohlabeln, A. Olsson, W. Ahrens, I. M. Gross, I. Bruske, et al. Cigarette smoking and lung cancer--relative risk estimates for the major histological types from a pooled analysis of case-control studies. Int J Cancer. 131(5):1210-9; (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. A. L’Abbe, G. R. Howe, J. D. Burch, A. B. Miller, J. Abbatt, P. Band, W. Choi, J. Du, J. Feather, R. Gallagher, et al. Radon exposure, cigarette smoking, and other mining experience in the beaverlodge uranium miners cohort. Health Phys. 60(4):489-95; (1991) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Leuraud, M. Schnelzer, L. Tomasek, N. Hunter, M. Timarche, B. Grosche, M. Kreuzer, D. Laurier. Radon, smoking and lung cancer risk: results of a joint analysis of three European case-control studies among uranium miners. Radiat Res. 176(3):375-87; (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Preston, J. H. Lubin, D. A. Pierce, M. E. McConney: EPICURE User’s guide. Seattle, WA: Hirosoft International Corporation; (1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.