BIO Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2019“Results and Prospects of Geobotanical Research in Siberia”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the laboratory of ecology and geobotany of CSBG SB RAS
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- W. Jackson, L.A. Sutherland, International Agenda for Botanic Gardens in Conservation (Botanic Gardens Conservation International, U.K, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Elisafenko, O.V. Dorogina, Problems of industrial botany in advanced industrial regions (Kemerovo, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zhukova, Journal of general biology, 44, 3 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zhivotovsky, Rus J of Ecology, 1 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Zlobin, Principles and methods of studying coenotic plant populations (Kazan, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Semenova, Rare and endangered flora species of Siberia: biology and protection (Novosibirsk, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- U.K. Laemmli, Nature, 4 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Agafonova (Dorogina), A.V. Agafonov, Dep. All-Russian Institute of Scientific and Technical Information, 2467-B91 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Н. Nybom, Mol. Ecology, 13 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.