BIO Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2019“Results and Prospects of Geobotanical Research in Siberia”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the laboratory of ecology and geobotany of CSBG SB RAS
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- E.A. Starodubtseva, Vascular plants. Flora of the Voronezh reserve. Vascular plants, bryophytes, lichens, mushrooms. Flora and fauna of reserves. (Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Tolmachev, Comparative floristry methods and problems of florogenesis (Novosibirsk, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Tishkov, Adventive flora of the Voronezh region: Historical, biographic, economic aspects (Voronezh, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Morozova, Russian Journal of Biological Invasions, 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Sax, S.D. Gaines, Trends in Ecology and Evolution, 18, 11 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.L. McKinney, J.L. Lockwood, Trends in Ecology and Evolution, 14 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Tishkov, Anthropocene, Proceedings of the Zoological Museum of Moscow State University, 54 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Olden, N.L. Poff, Am. Nat., 162 (4) (2003) [Google Scholar]
- H. Qian, R.E. Ricklefs, Ecology Letters, 9 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Winter, I. Kühn, F.A. La Sorte, O. Schweiger, W. Nentwig, S. Klotz, Global Ecology and Biogeography (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. N .Milkov, Natural areas of the USSR (Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- Buzuluk Bor. General essay and forest crops, I (Moscow-Leningrad, 1949) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Korchikov, N.V. Prokhorova, T.I. Plaksina, N.M. Matveev, Yu.V. Makarova, A.I. Kozlov, Samara Luka: problems of regional and global ecology. Togliatti, 19, 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Kamelin, Flora of the North of European Russia (in comparison with the neighboring territories) (Saint-Petersbourg, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.