BIO Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2019“Results and Prospects of Geobotanical Research in Siberia”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the laboratory of ecology and geobotany of CSBG SB RAS
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- A.N. Burmistrov, V.A. Nikitina, Honey plants and their pollen (Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Khushnazarov, Reports of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of . Botany, 51, 10 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Kurmanov, R. R. Masalimova, A. Ya. Sharipov, Agrarian Russia, (S) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Kurmanov, A.R. Ishbirdin, Melissopalinology (Ufa, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Progunkov, Resources of honey plants in the south of the Far East (Khabarovsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kulakov, Honey resources and prospects for the development of beekeeping in the Russian Federation: dissertation abstract (Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. von der Ohhe, L. Persano Oddo, M. L. Piana, M. Morlo, P. Martin, Apidologiya, 35 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- O. Escuredo, M. Fernandez-Gonzalez, M. C. Seijo, Agriculture, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Silantyeva, Conspectus of the flora of the Altai Territory (Barnaul, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Vereshchagin, Honey plants of the Altai Territory (Barnaul, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- Qualifier to plants of the Altai Territory (Novosibirsk, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kupriyanova, L.A. Alyoshina, Pollen and spores ofplants of the flora of the European part of the USSR, 1 (Nauka, Leningrad, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- Pollen, Century. URL: https://www.ages.at/themen/umwelt/pollen/projekt-ponet/ (accessed: 03/19/ 2019). [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Nenasheva, M.S. Ivanova, N.S. Malygina, T. M. Kopytina, Ukrainian Ecological Journal, 7, 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Silantyeva, Problems of Botany of South Siberia and Mongolia (Barnaul, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.