BIO Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2019“Results and Prospects of Geobotanical Research in Siberia”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the laboratory of ecology and geobotany of CSBG SB RAS
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- А. А. Titljanova, A. D. Sambuu, Succession in grasslands (SB RAS, Novosibirsk, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Huang, P. Zhang, Y. Hu, Y. Zhao, Global Ecol.Cons., 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Qu, S.L. Zhang, K. Wang, G. Li, N.S. Bu, Legislation, Technology and Practice of Mine Land Reclamation (London, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.Z. Wang, X.D. Huang, Y.Y. Bao, X.R. Gan, Legislation, Technology and Practice of Mine Land Reclamation (London, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- State Standard of the USSR. Protection of nature and lands. Classification of surface mining rocks and substituting substrates for the biological recultivation of lands (GOST 17.5.1.03.-86, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Korchagin, E.M. Lavrenko, Field Geobotany (M.-St.-P., 1976) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kuminova, The vegetation of the Altai (USSR AS Pbs., Novosibirsk, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- Cenopopulations of plants. Main concepts and structure (M, Nauka Pbs., 1976) [Google Scholar]
- R. Whittacker, Communities and ecosystems (M, Progress Pbs., 1980) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Pesenko, Principles and methods of the quantitative analysis in faunistic studies (M, Nauka Pbs, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- M. Begon, G. Harper, C.R. Townsend, Ecology: Individuals, Populations, Ecosystems (M, Mir Pbs., 1989) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Rabotnov, Experimentalphytocenology (M, Moscow University Pbs., 1987) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Mirkin, T.G. Gorskaya, Biol. Sci., 1 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Dainenko, N.M. Matveev, Dynamics of cenopopulations (M, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Lamanova, Plant resources, 34, 3 (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.