BIO Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2019“Results and Prospects of Geobotanical Research in Siberia”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the laboratory of ecology and geobotany of CSBG SB RAS
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- A.G. Salimovskaya-Rodina, Archives of biological Sciences, 43, 2–3 (1936). [Google Scholar]
- B. Kawecka, Polish Polar Research, 7, 4 (1986). [Google Scholar]
- T.K. Tripolitova, Izv. Tomsk state University, 79, 4 (1928). [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Voronikhin, Proceedings of the Leningrad region of natural scientists, 60, 3 (1930). [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Guiry, G.M. Guiry, AlgaeBase, World-wide electronic publication, National University of Ireland, Galway. (2019) http://www.algaebase.org; searched on 31 July 2019. [Google Scholar]
- D. Remias, U. Lütz-Meindl, C. Lütz, Eur. J. Phycol, 40 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- J. Kíderová, Czech Polar Reports, 2 (1) (2012). [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Filippova, Izv. USSR Academy of Sciences, 7, 7 (1934) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lukavsky, V. Cepak, Nova Hedwigia, 99, 3–4 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.