BIO Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2019“Results and Prospects of Geobotanical Research in Siberia”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the laboratory of ecology and geobotany of CSBG SB RAS
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- V. Kirilyuk, T. Tkachuk, O. Kirilyuk, Problems of adaptation to climate change in Dauria river basins: ecological and hydroeconomic aspects, 5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Field geobotany, 3 (L., 1964) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Lavrentyev, Vegetation of USSR, 2 (M, 1940) [Google Scholar]
- The Red Book of the Russian Federation (plants and fungi) (M, КМК, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Red Book of the Trans-Baikal Territory. Plants (Novosibirsk, House of peace, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.