BIO Web Conf.
Volume 16, 2019“Results and Prospects of Geobotanical Research in Siberia”, dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the laboratory of ecology and geobotany of CSBG SB RAS
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- L.V. Kuleshova, V.N. Korotkov, Monitoring of communities on burnt areas and fire management in strict nature reserves (VNIIprirody, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Collection of agency-level acts on forestry (Gosleskhoz, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Kurbatsky, Methodical guidelines for practical development of local fire danger scales (TsNIILKh, Leningrad, 1954) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Volokitina, Lesovedenie, 1 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Kurbatsky, Methods and strategies of forest fire fighting (Goslesbumizdat, Moscow, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Kurbatsky, Forest fire science issues (ILiD SO RAN, Krasnoyarsk, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Volokitina, M.A. Sofronov, Vegetation fuel classification and mapping (SO RAN, Novosibirsk, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Sofronov, I.G. Goldammer, A.V. Volokitina, T.M. Sofronova, Wildland fire danger (IL SO RAN, Krasnoyarsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Volokitina, T.M. Sofronova, M.A. Korets, Improvement of fire danger rating in the forest (IL SO RAN, Krasnoyarsk, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Volokitina, M.A. Sofronov, M.A. Korets, T.M. Sofronova, I.A. Mikhailova, Forest fire behaviour prediction (IL SO RAN, Krasnoyarsk, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Korets, A.V. Volokitina, Software program for pyrological description of forest inventory plots (State patent № 2014660252, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Korets, A.V. Volokitina, Software program for surface fire spread prediction (State patent № 2015661771, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.