BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- I.I. Gureev, Bull. of Kursk State Agricultiral Academy, 2, 75 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Plyansky, A.M. Pestryakov, E.V. Gureeva, Register of resource and energy efficient crop production technologies for Ryazan region (system of technologies) (SRI Ryazan Agricultural Research Institute, Ryazan, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Lobachevsky, N.V. Voitovich, V.G. Egorov, Register of grain crop production technologies in Central region of Non-black soil area of RF (SRI Agricultural Research Institute of Central region of Non-black soil region, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Cherkasov, I.G. Pykhtin, A.V. Gostev, L.B. Nitchenko, Achievements of science and technology of AIC, 12, 3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Ovchinnikov, Register of production technologies for grain crops, grain legume, cereal and oil crops in Volgograd region (system of technologies) (Volgograd Agrarian University, Volgograd, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- All-Russia Agricultural Census 2016. Preliminary conclusion: Bulletin of Statistics (Information and Publishing Centre “Statistics of Russia”, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Pykhtin, A.V. Gostev, A.I. Pykhtin, J. of Eng. and Applied Sciences, 20, 5338 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for economic assessment of technologies and machines in agriculture (All Russian Research Institute of Agriculture Economy, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Barnes, I. Soto, V. Eory, Land use policy, 80, 163 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for energy analysis of technological processes in agriculture (VIM, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.