BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A.M. Ukhtverov, E.S. Zaitseva, L.F. Zaspa, Influence of pigs’ different selection on the meat quality of their offspring Bulletin of the Samara State Agricultural Academy 1, 144–146 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Ukhtverov, Kh.B. Baimishev, I.N. Khakimov, V.S. Grigorev, A.T. Varakin, Duration of economic use of uterine with the different levels of fat depth and early maturity Research J. of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences 9(5), 935–942 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Koknaroglu, T. Akunal, Animal welfare: An animal science approach Meat Science 95(4), 821–827 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Szulc et al., Evaluation of fattening and slaughter performance and determination of meat quality in Ziotnicka Spotted pigs and their crosses with the Duroc breed Czech J. of Animal Science 57(3), 95–107 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Pugliese, F. Sirtori, Quality of meat and meat products produced from southern European pig breeds Meat science 90(3), 511–518 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G. Maiorano et al., Influence of rearing system, diet and gender on performance, carcass traits and meat quality of Polish Landrace pigs Animal 7(2), 341–347 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kwon et al., Tracing the breeding farm of domesticated pig using feature selection (Sus scrofa) Asian-Australasian j. of animal sciences 30(11), 1540 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bikic et al., Biological characteristics of turopolje pig breed as factors in renewing and preservation of population Stocarstvo 64 (2-4), 79–90 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Faure et al., Consequences of divergent selection for residual feed intake in pigs on muscle energy metabolism and meat quality Meat science 93(1), 37–45 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Choi et al., Growth, carcass, fiber type, and meat quality characteristics in Large White pigs with different live weights Livestock Science 155(1), 123–129 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.