BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- O.I. Antonova, V.A. Dekkert, S.A. Potapov, Biological agents as a means to increase the yield and quality of seeds and oilseeds of sunflower as well as sugar beet roots, Bull. of Altai State Agricultural University, 2, 9–16 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zavalin, Biological agents, fertilizers, and yield (VNIIA, Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vakulenko, O.A. Shapoval, New growth regulators in agricultural production, Agro XXI, 2, 2–4 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Ostrovskaya, Chelate compounds of metals a new type of micro-fertilizers, in Micro-elements in the USSR (Riga, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Petrichenko, Micro-elements in horticulture (Nauka, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Prusakova, N.N. Malevannaya, S.Yu. Belopukhov, V.V. Vakulenko, Growth regulators with antistress and immunity protection properties, Agricult. chem., 11, 76–86 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Burdikina, T.F. Alekseeva, N.I. Chilkov, The evaluation of the biological potential of new growth regulators, Agrochemistry bulletin, 6, 24–25 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Lukhmenev, The influence of fertilizers, fungicides, and growth regulators on sunflower productivity, Proceedings of Orenburg State Agrar. Univer., 1, 41–46 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Kolyagin, O.V. Novichikhin, The influence of root nutrition on the growth and yield of sunflower, Agrar. sci., 10, 15–16 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Nichiporovich, The theoretical basis for plant productivity enhancement, in Plant physiology, vol. 3, 13–15 (Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Nichiporovich, Photosynthesis and theory for obtaining high yields, 19–31 (Moscow, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Kulakovskaya, The optimization of the agrochemical system of soil nutrition of plants (Agropromizdat, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Seferyan, The productivity of sunflower hybrids depending on preceding crops, seeding time, and fertilizers under the conditions of southern chernozem in the Volgograd region (Volgograd, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Germogenov, Agricultural and biological features and cultivation techniques for cultivating sunflower varieties and hybrids with a high content of oil on dark brown soils of Volgograd region (Volgograd, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.