BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V.T. Piven, N.M. Tishkov, S.A. Semerenko, Protection of oil flax from pests in the conditions of the Kuban Oilseeds. Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the All-Russian Research Institute of Oilseeds 1 (153-154), 135–140 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Rashid, Z. Ahmed, S. Hussain, Jen-Yi Huang, A. Ahmad, Linum usitatissimum L. seeds: Flax gum extraction, physicochemical and functional characterization Carbohydrate Polymers 215, 29–38 (1 July 2019) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Zelencov, L.G. Ryabenko, E.V. Moshnenko, Obtaining two generations of oil flax during one field season as a reserve to accelerate the breeding process (Report I) Oilseeds. Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the All-Russian Research Institute of Oilseeds 1 (157-158), 73–80 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Mahova, Yield of oil flax, depending on the methods of sowing and seeding rates in Materials of the VII int. conf. of young scientists and specialists “Actual issues of biology, breeding, technology of cultivation and processing of oilseeds” dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the founding of ARSRIO 150–155 (Krasnodar, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kuncevich, N.S. Egorova, D.V. Vinogradov, Use of herbicides in oilseed flax crops in Scientific and Practical Aspects of Oilseed Processing Cultivation Technologies: Materials of the Int. Scientific Conf. 118–119 (The publishing house RSAU, Ryazan, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Marambe, J.P.D. Wanasundara, Chapter 8: Protein From Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum L.) Sustainable Protein Sources 133–144 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Y. Shim, B. Gui, P. G. Arnison, Y. Wang, M.J.T. Reaney, Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum L.) bioactive compounds and peptide nomenclature: A review Trends in Food Science & Technology 38(1), 5–20 (July 2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Kirkegaard, J. M. Lilley, R. D. Brill, A. H. Ware, C. K. Walela, The critical period for yield and quality determination in canola (Brassica napus L.) Field Crops Research 222, 180–188 (1 June 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Levin, All about rapeseed J. Agricultural sector 2, 70–76 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.A.M. Eskin, Rapeseed Oil/Canola. Encyclopedia of Food and Health 581–585 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Kendall, H. Holmes, C.A. White, S.M. Clarke, P.M. Berry, Quantifying lodging-induced yield losses in oilseed rape Field Crops Research 211, 106–113 (September 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Baux, J. Wegmuller, A. Holzkamper, Exploring Climatic Impact on Oilseed Rape Yield in Switzerland Procedia Environmental Sciences 29, 123 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Vasin, Formation of highly productive polyvide agrophytocenoses of forage crops in the Middle Volga region: abstract of the doctoral thesis (Samara State Agrarian University, Kinel, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Zudilin, Formation of stable agrocenoses of forage crops in the crop rotation of the forest-steppe of the Middle Volga: abstract of the doctoral thesis (Samara State Agrarian University, Kinel, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sieling, U. Bottcher, H. Kage, Sowing date andN application effects on tap root and above-ground dry matter of winter oilseed rape in autumn European J. of Agronomy 83, 40–46 (February 2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R. Dorozhko, V.M. Penchukov, A.A. Sentyabrev, Influence of the sowing rate of oil flax seeds on competitive ability in weed control Plant Protection and Quarantine 1, 24–25 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Finnan, L. Hyland, B. Burke, The effect of seeding rate on radiation interception, grain yield and grain quality of autumn sown oats European J. of Agronomy 101, 239–247 (November 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.