BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- Yu. Odum, Fundamentals of Ecology (Mir, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- F.E. Clements, Plant succession (Carnegie Inst. Wash. Publ., 1916) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Korzhinsky, Northern border of Chernozem region of the eastern zone of European Russia in the botanical and geographical and soil aspects in Proc. of Kazan community of natural scientists 22(6), 144–145 (1891) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Morozov, Forestry studies Forest Journal 1, 230–245 (1908) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Sukachev, N.V. Dylis, Dynamics of forest biogeocenoses in Fundamentals of Forest Biogeocenology 458–486 (Nauka, Moscow, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Rabotnov, On types of plant successions Bull. of Moscow community of nature investigators 100(1), 85–86 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- J. Legatt, Ed., Global Warming: Greenpeace Report (Moscow State University, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Houghton, Y. Ding, D.J. Griggs, et al., IPCC: Climate change 2001: Scientific basis. Contribution of working group I to the third assessment report of the Intergovernmental panel on Climate Change (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, United Kingdom and New York, NY, USA, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- T. F. Stocker et al., Eds, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), Climate Change 2013: The Physical Science Basis. Contribution of Working Group I to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (Cambridge, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Alekseev, M.V. Markov, Forest statistics and changes in forest productivity in Russia in the second half of the 20th century (St. Petersburg Forest Environmental Center, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Ivanov, S.I. Marchenko, I.N. Glazun, D.I. Nartov, L.M. Soboleva, Changes in the biogeocenoses of the central part of Bryansk region after the summer heat of 2010 Bulletin of Perm State Technical University 1, 25–35 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Osipov, Ecosystems of the Tellerman Forest (Nauka, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Rubtsov, I.A. Utkina, Oak adaptation reactions to defoliation (Grif and Co., Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Storozhenko, V.M. Kotkova, P.A. Chebotarev, Dynamics of transformation of indigenous oak forests and wood-destroying basidiomycetes of the Telllerman forest (Voronezh region) Forest Herald 4(18), 77–85 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Chebotareva, P.A. Chebotarev, V.G. Storozhenko, Trends in the natural change of oak stands to mixed deciduous stands in the foreststeppe zone (through the example of stands of the Tellerman Experimental Forestry of the ILAN RAS) Ulyanovsk Biomedical J. 2, 172–179 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Kharchenko, N.N. Kharchenko, E.E. Melnikov, Succession processes in the oak forests of the Central forest-steppe as a result of their degradation Forest Herald 5, 192–195 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Yakovlev, A.S. Yakovlev, Oak forests of the Middle Volga region (history, causes of degradation and current state Retrieved from: http://oaks.forest.ru/publications/ [Google Scholar]
- State report on the state of the environment for 2010 (Kazan, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Veretennikov, Plant Physiology (Academic project, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.K. Singatullin, Effect of the 2010 drought on the state of forests of the Republic of Tatarstan Bulletin of Kazan Agrarian University 3, 40–45 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Bukshtynov, Maple (Forest Industry, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Atrokhin, Forestry and dendrology (Forest Industry, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Krasnobaev, I.K. Singatullin, S.Yu. Mityashina, I.F. Lukin, On the dynamics of fruiting of a birch tree (Betulapendula Roth.) Forestry 1, 33–34 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.