BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- G.A. Donskaya, Functional dairy products Dairy in dustry 3, 52–53 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z.S. Zobkova, T.P. Fursova, The effect of food addi tives and functional ingredients on the quality of whole milk products Dairy industry 2, 50–52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Sukhova, D. Sh. Baimisheva, The influence of probiotic cultures on the quality of synbiotic sourmilk drinks in Collection of scientific papers of the int. scientific-practical conf. dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the technological faculty “Technology of storage and processing of agricultural products: quality and safety of raw materials and food products” 128–131 (Samara, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Smirnov, Traditional and non-traditional fillers Dairy industry 2, 56–57 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Lu, M. A. Brennan, L. Serventi, J. Liu, C. S. Brennan, Addition of mushroom powder to pasta enhances the antioxidant content and modulates the predictive glycaemic response of pasta Food Chemistry 264, 199–209 (2018) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Mohammadi-Gouraji, S. Soleimanian-Zad, M. Ghi-aci, Phycocyanin-enriched yogurt and its antibacterial and physicochemical properties during 21 days of storage Int. J. of Biological Macromolecules 102, 230–236 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Das, R. Choudhary, K. A. Thompson-Witrick, Ef fects of new technology on the current manufacturing process of yogur Int. J. of Biological Macromolecules 108, 69–80 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.