BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A.R. Gazizov, E.R. Gazizov, Assessment of the Information and Technological Competence of the Administrative and Management Personnel of the University, Bulletin of South Federal University. Pedagogical sciences, 3, 97–102 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Kovalenko, Methodological aspects of increasing the qualification of teachers of older age in the field of information technology training, Pedagogical informatics, 4, 76–80 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Kozlov, Responsibilities of the employees of educational institutions in organizing the educational process using information and communication technologies, Informatics and education, 7, 8–21 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Lavin, Improving the system of continuous training of teachers in the use of information and communication technology in professional activities, dissertation (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Robert, Philosophical-methodological, sociopsychological, pedagogical and technicaltechnological preconditions for the development of information education in the Russian language (IIO RAO, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Robert, O.A. Kozlov, The concept of a comprehensive, multi-level and multi-disciplinary training of information education staff (IIO RAO, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Federal state educational standards of higher professional education in the areas of training bachelors. The official website of the Coordination Council of educational and methodological associations and scientific and methodological councils of the higher school (Moscow, 2014) Retrieved from: http://fgosvo.ru/. [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Russian Federation (Moscow, 2014) Retrieved from: http://www.rosmintrud.ru/. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Petrova (2013) Criteria for assessing the degree of formation of ICT competence in the process of training future bachelors upon the “Pedagogical Education” program, Bulletin of Nizhnevartovsk state humanitarian university, 1, 59–63 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Bespalko, On the criteria for the quality of specialist training, Bulletin of the Higher School, 1, 3–8 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Gazizov, Methodical approaches to the formation of information technology competence of the organizers of the educational process of the agricultural university (as exemplified by advanced training), Author’s abstract of dissertation (Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.