BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- P. V. Minikaev, A. R. Valiev, V. F. Mareev, I. G. Manukova, G. S. Saifieva, Proc. of Kuban State Agrarian University 6(45), 121–124 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O. I. Goryanin, Izvestiya of Orenburg State Automobile University 3(35), 23–26 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Kiryushin, Farming 5, 12–14 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Kiryushin, Farming 6, 6–10 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Amirov, Adaptive technologies of cultivation of field crops 124 (Brig, Kazan, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. V. Minikaev, G. S. Sayfiyeva, I. G. Manukova, Grain Farm of Russia 2(50), 47–51 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Novikov, Plant Protection and Quarantine 1, 24–25 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Salikhov, Resource-saving methods in agriculture in the middle Volga region 200 (Kazan State University, Kazan, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.