BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- D.A. Sibrikov, A thermal stress decrease of piston groups of ship diesel engines, PhD dissertation (Novosibirsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Kostin, B.P. Pugachyov, Yu.Yu. Kochinev, The performance of diesel engines under operating conditions (Mashinostroenie, Leningrad, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Nikitin, A.Ya. Kulik, N.I. Zakharov, Heatinsulating and wear-resistant coatings for diesel engine parts (Mashinostroenie, Leningrad, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Chigirinova, V.V. Chigirinov, V.E. Chigirinov, Oxide ceramic coatings effective thermal protection of working surfaces of CPG parts, Automot. Industry, 6, 30–34 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Shpakovsky, O.Yu. Linkov, The effectiveness analysis of the use ofpistons with a corundum layer to reduce fuel consumption, Aerospace Engineer. and Technol., 10(57), 140–144 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Khokhlov, D.A. Ukhanov, A.A. Glushchenko, D.M. Maryin, V.A. Stepanov, The influence of microarc oxidation modes on the formation of an oxidized layer, Bull. of the Ulyanovsk State Agricult. Acad., 3(23), 128–131 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Khokhlov, D.M. Marin, A.A. Glushchenko, D.A. Ukhanov, Results of theoretical and experimental studies of the thermal stress of an internal combustion engine piston with an oxidized piston top, Niva Povolzhya, 2(27), 100–106 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Maryin, A.L. Khokhlov, A.A. Glushchenko, Structure and element composition of the oxidized layer on the top and grooves of the engine piston, in Proc. of the X Int. Sci. Conf. “News of Advanced Science-2014, ” 56–60 (Byal Grad-BG Ltd., Sofia, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.