BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V.I. Kovtun, Breeding of highly adaptable varieties of winter soft wheat and non-traditional elements of the technology of their cultivation in arid conditions of the south of Russia (Kniga, Rostov-on-Don, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Nettevich, Duration of growing varieties of grain crops and the need for variety renewal (Kolos, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Huang, Q.G. Wang, Q.B. Zhu, J.W. Qin, G. Huang, Review of seed quality and safety tests using optical sensing technologies Seed Sci. Technol. 43(3), 337–366 (2015) DOI:10.15258/sst.2015.43.3.16 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Rossielle, J. Hamblin, Theoretical aspects of selection for yield in stress and non-stress environments Crop. Sci. 21, 6 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- F. Fiorani, U. Schurr, Future scenarios for plant phenotyping Annu. Rev. Plant Biol. 64, 267–291 (2013) DOI: 10.1146/annurev-arplant-050312120137 [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sharma, H.K. Chaudhary, Combining ability and gene action studies for yield contributing traits in crosses involving winter and spring wheat genotypes Acta Agron. Hungarica 57, 417–423 (2009) DOI: 10.1556/AAgr.57.2009.4.4 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kondakova, V.I. Levin, I.P. Lgova et al., Mycotoxins of the Grain Mass Are an Important Problem of Agricultural Enterprises Int. J. of Advanced Biotech. and Res. (IJABR) 10(2), 223–230 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kilchevskiy, E. Sycheva, Modern genetic methods in plant breeding Sci. and Innovat. 89, 1013 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Kolesnikov, Possibilities of forecasting the breeding value of spring wheat hybrids according to the results of testing in early generations In book Actual issues of breeding and seed production of field crops 8–10 (Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- C.N. Mishra, K. Venkatesh, S. Kumar et al., Harnessing winter wheat variability for enhancement of yield in spring wheat Int. J. of BioRes. and Stress Manag., 4(2 spec.), 375–377 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Grant, H. McKenzie, Heterosis in F1 hybrids between spring and winter wheat Can. J. Plant Sci. 50, 137–140 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Omarov, To methods of recording and assessment of heterosis in plants Agricult. biology X, 1, 123–127 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rieger, A. Michaelis, Genetic and Cytological Dictionary (Kolos, Moscow, 1967) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.