BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- A.S. Bolshakov, Technology of meat and meat products (Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Meat markets have reached the point. The availability of pork is almost 100 %, and the bird is expected to roll back Retrieved from: www.agroinvestor.ru/analytics/article/30893myasnye-rynki-doshli-do-tochki/ [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Holland, L.O. Burciaga-Robles, D.L. Van Overbeke, J.N. Shook et al., Effect of bovine respiratory disease during precondioning on subsequent feedlot performance, carcass characteriscs, and beef attributes J. Anim. Sci. 88(7), 2486–2499 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Gonzales-Marn, L. Elvira, M. C. Lopez, et al., Reducing an bioc use: Selecve metaphylaxis with florfenicol in commercial feedlots Livestock Sci. 141 (2-3), 173–181 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Magrin, F. Gottardo, B. Contiero, M. Brscic, G. Cozzi, Time of occurrence and prevalence of severe lameness in fattening Charolais bulls: Impact of type of floor and space allowance within type of floor Livestock Sci. 221, 86–88 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Rumor, M. Brscic, B. Contiero, G. Cozzi, F. Gottardo, Assessment of finishing beef cattle mortality in a sustainable farming perspective Livestock Sci. 178, 313–316 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Zajrat’yants, L.V. Kakturskij, The formulation and comparison of clinical and pathologoanatomical diagnoses (Med. inform. agency, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kalashnikova, V.I. Fisinina, V.V. Shheglova, N.I. Klejmenova, Norms and diets feeding farm animals Reference manual 3rd ed. (Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- SanPiN 18.104.22.1684-01. Drinking water. Hygienic requirements for water quality of centralized drinking water supply systems. Quality control: Sanitary rules and regulations (IIC Goskomsanehpidnadzora RF, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zharov, I.V. Ivanov, A.P. Stekolnikov, Autopsy and pathological diagnosis of animal diseases (Kolos, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zharov, Forensic veterinary medicine (Kolos, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Bogomolov, I.N. Bogomolova, V.A. Putintsev, M.YA. Baranova et al., Forensic diagnosis of the cause of death and the establishment of tanatogenesis by morphological methods: method, recommendations (Russian Center for Forensic Medicine, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Montes de Oca, M.V. Lopez Varela, A. Acuna et al., ALAT-2014 chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) clinical practice guidelines: questions and answers Arch Bronconeumol 51, 403–416 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. Brack, A. Jubran, M.J. Tobin, Dyspnea and decreased variability of breathing in patients with restrictive lung disease Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med. 165(9), 1260–1264 (2002) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Dantsig, I.M. Skipskij, N.F. Levin, A.P. Melnikova, Nosocomial pneumonia in the thanatogenesis of patients with severe extrapulmonary pathology Pulmonology 6, 58–61 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Pigolkina, Forensic Medicine 3rd ed. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems 10th Revision (Geneva, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.