BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- V.I. Fisinin, Integrated development of egg and meat poultry farming in Russia Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex 10, 9–12 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Fisinin, Creation of highly productive breeds and crosses of animals and birds Bull. of the Russ. Acad. of Sci. 87(4), 333–336 (2017) DOI: 10.7868/S0869587317040077 [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Fisinin, Strategic trends in the development of world and domestic poultry farming: status, challenges, prospects in Mater. of the 19th Int. Conf. “World and Russian trends in the development of poultry farming: realities and challenges of the future” 9–48 (Sergiev Posad, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Usenko, E.V. Vinogradova, O.V. Koshchaeva, The effect of immunization on the development of internal organs of young egg chickens Scientific J. of KubSAU 105, 1–24 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Fedotov, M.N. Chernykh, E.A. Kapitonov, The use of immunomodulators for non-specific prophylaxis of mono-mixed infections in chickens Bull. of the Azerbaijan State Agrarian Univer. 5, 97–103 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Gorshkova, S.V. Kopylova, A.S. Kopylov, E.V. Zaitseva, Comparative macromorphology of spleens of broilers of the cross “Smena-7” and chickens of the cross Highsex brown Vestnik of Bryansk State Agricult. Acad. 2, 27–30 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Belyaev, E.E. Epimakhova, D.A. Zinchenko, The influence of the age of the parent herd on the immune organs of broiler chickens Collection of sci. works of VNIIOK 9, 259–263 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Koshchaev, E.V. Vinogradova, V.V. Usenko, R. D. Litvinov, Morphological features of the spleen of growing chickens under conditions of minimal antigenic load Proceedings of KSAVM named after N.E. Bauman, 3, 39–43 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Seleznev, V.V. Pronin, M.S. Dyumin, S. P. Fisenko, Structural features of the immune system of birds Russ. Veter. J. 3, 28–30 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Fisinin, A.Sh. Kavtarashvili, Sh.A. Iman ghouls, Biological basis for increasing the efficiency of production of chicken eggs (Sergiev Posad, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Sycheva, The influence of the feed additive “Omego-Stip” on the quality indicators of broiler meat Achievements of sci. and technol. of the agro-industr. Complex 5, 53–55 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Narovlyansky, F.I. Ershov, A.L. Gunzburg, Interferons: promising areas of research Immunology 3, 168–172 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Prokulevich, M.I. Potapovich, Interferonbased veterinary preparations Bull. of BSU. Ser. 2, 3, 51–55 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Merkulov, Course of histopathological technology (Medicine, Moscow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Suleymanov, A.V. Grebenshchikov, E.V. Mikhailov, I.S. Tolkachev et al., Methods of morphological studies 2rd ed. (All-Russian Research Veterinary Institute of Pathology, Pharmacology and Therapy, Voronezh, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.