BIO Web Conf.
Volume 17, 2020International Scientific-Practical Conference “Agriculture and Food Security: Technology, Innovation, Markets, Human Resources” (FIES 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 February 2020|
- U. Distanov, T. Konyukhova, Chemicalizat. of Agricult. 9, 34–39 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- V. Matychenkov, E. Bocharnikova, Ya. Ammosova, Agrochem., 2, 86–93 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulikova, Agrochem., 7, 18–25 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Yashin, Dissertation of Candidate of Agriculture (Ulyanovsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kulikova, A. Kozlov, V. Smyvalov, Agrochem., 4, 71–80 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Neumann, U. Nieden, Phytochem., 56, 685–692 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhao, X., H. Do, Y. Zhou, M. Li, M., D. Wu, J. of Hazard. Mater., 133–144 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Shulze, E. Beck, K. Muller-Hohenstein, Plant Ecology (Springez-Verlag, Berlin, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- W. Sun, I. Zhang, Q. Fan, Eur. J. Plant Patnol., 39–49 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Norton, Mineralogy of high calcium/sulfur-containing coal combustion by-products and their effect on soil surface sealing, in Agriculture Utilization of Urban and Industrial By-products, Proc. Symp. Sponsored by Division S-6 and S-7 of the Science Soc. Am. And A-5 the Am. Soc. Agron In Cincinnati., 7-12(9) (Ohio, 1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.